• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gary Johnson

4 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

And taxing on consumption/usage is an excellent idea to butt **** the poor. Again, how high would consumption taxes have to be to equal our current income tax revenue? 100% tax? $20 freeway tolls?

Flat taxes and consumption based taxes are the absolute dumbest ideas conservatives throw around. How pie in the sky is someones life that they can't understand basic math? A border wall makes more sense.

The poor could be helped with tax vouchers for food and other necessities. I understand basic math. It's what allows me to comprehend that abolishing the IRS would save this country $11 billion annually.

2 hours ago, colt4405 said:

I'd like someone to tell me what % a flat tax would have to be to equal our current income tax revenue.

I'll bet a years salary its much higher than 16%

Hey Moron, I have no idea what the tax would be to equal what is currently collected.  I do know that we have nearly half of the working population not paying anything so 15% of those would be nice to have.  

Asshats want to take 4,000 from a 40 hr/wk minimum wage employee? How in the hell does that help anything? You think people are mooching off disability now, wait til the difference between working and claiming disability goes from 50% to 30%. Why even wear down your vehicle? Stay home, drink 40s, dropping out is now the financially savvy move with a flat tax.

Lifes not fair. You earn more, you save more, you pay more in taxes. I'd think the wealthy would have more gratitude for the government than the poor. 

I don't know where this disdain for the poor comes from but flat taxers are dead set on ruining their lives raising their taxes 1000% 

Ok pal I'll support you.  

Asshats want to take 4,000 from a 40 hr/wk minimum wage employee? How in the hell does that help anything? You think people are mooching off disability now, wait til the difference between working and claiming disability goes from 50% to 30%. Why even wear down your vehicle? Stay home, drink 40s, dropping out is now the financially savvy move with a flat tax.

Lifes not fair. You earn more, you save more, you pay more in taxes. I'd think the wealthy would have more gratitude for the government than the poor. 

I don't know where this disdain for the poor comes from but flat taxers are dead set on ruining their lives raising their taxes 1000% 

It's raising their taxes infinity because they pay none now.   My bad for wanting the ones who get free stuff to pay into the system they draw from. 

3 hours ago, colt4405 said:

you're so great, with all your 10's of thousands of dollars 

Sure, we will go with that.  That's closer to the taxes I pay but whatever, I'm not paying my share according to you, because life isn't fair.