• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: In Spanish or English, Yunel Escobar has been a bright spot in Angels' season full of tough times

This story pissed me off in that it should never have been set to Spanish as the default language and you have to choose English. I hope they receive enough backlash that it never happens again.

Edited by Blarg

I thought Escobar might be somebody to move at the trade deadline but he has a 7 million dollar option for 2017 so I'm not so sure it wouldn't be a better idea to keep him and at least have a stable situation at 3b and in the leadoff spot for next year....On the other hand, if Cowart were to tear it up at SLC between now and July, I might trade Escobar if you could get a decent return....

Edited by DMVol

DM, it comes down to what is offered to you at the trade deadline.  A guy like Escobar could be the finishing piece to a team or he could be someone the contenders aren't interested.  If you don't get the young talent you're seeking then you keep him.  This team will have plenty of holes to fill next off season with limited trade bait and a lousy free agent class.  

On 5/10/2016 at 7:46 AM, Blarg said:

This story pissed me off in that it should never have been set to Spanish as the default language and you have to choose English. I hope they receive enough backlash that it never happens again.

One URL takes you the Spanish version and one URL takes you the English version. I have no idea why Angelswin's RSS feed grabbed the Spanish. Neither was the "default" version.