• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

People Who Can't Be Trusted

i knew a girl in college who was allergic to milk but loved eating cereal. she used to pour OJ on her corn flakes and eat it that way. saw here do that a few times. once in a while she liked to use grape juice instead of OJ. that didn't sound half bad.

3 minutes ago, failos said:

but ketchup doesn't belong on a hot dog. 

think of that image while your hand is hitting the big pile of waste you just left in the can because you refuse to stand up like a man.

Edited by Tank

aside from the repeated hilarity of bringing up my sexuality, i hope people understood what i meant. fake smiles are an instant avoid at all costs thing for me. lots of people in the marines with them for some reason.  and one of my administrators always looks like she's worried that she might be showing the wrong emotion when talking with others, and her cheese smile terrifies me.  

I love ketchup on a wiener. Not a lot, but just enough to get a little bit of that flavor. I never understood the folks who are adamantly against it. What's it to you, butthead, whether I put a little bit of spicy brown AND ketchup on my wiener? You can still taste the quality meat of the wiener. People put such other ludicrous random weird things on a wiener, but holy hell, you slather a little bit of that ketchup on the wiener and now you're an abomination? Stupid.

What's really good on a wiener is sriracha.

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

When Sriracha first came out.  I read the label of the real stuff, you know the rooster with the green cap one.  And it said it's great on eggs and pizza and hamburgers and hot dogs among other things.  At the time I said yuck, can't see it on anything but Chinese food.  Now, I can see it put on all those things.  It's funny how tastes change.

4 hours ago, cezero said:

people who worry about what's on a hot dog rather than what's in one

Reveal hidden contents

Hebrew-National.jpg

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

I love ketchup on a wiener. Not a lot, but just enough to get a little bit of that flavor. I never understood the folks who are adamantly against it. What's it to you, butthead, whether I put a little bit of spicy brown AND ketchup on my wiener? You can still taste the quality meat of the wiener. People put such other ludicrous random weird things on a wiener, but holy hell, you slather a little bit of that ketchup on the wiener and now you're an abomination? Stupid.

Your obsession with using the word wiener explains a lot. 

52 minutes ago, Taylor said:

People who hold up the line at the grocery store by using 100 coupons, all in order to save like 60 cents.

Similar to these people are those who play like $100 worth of lotto in line at 7-11. They choose their scratchers, play 10 different supper lotto games, etc. It's so annoying when you're just trying to buy a gatorade and candy bar and get the hell out of there and then you get stuck behind them.

Okay.  Only Adam and Homebrewer and a few other degens will get these two.

The guy that picks up all the tickets from the ground, and checks to see if any of them are winners, 1 minute before post.

People that do their track homework, after they get to the window, and take like 3 minutes to build their tickets.  Usually with 4 people waiting in line behind them.

17 hours ago, Steve Sanders said:

-People that park like assholes

-People that don't put the cart back or in the cart rack in the parking lot.

-The person that gets up or walks through aisles while play is ongoing during sporting events

This is my biggest pet peeve. I don't think this means they can't be trusted but it means they should be beaten with a rubber hose. It's the epitome of laziness.