• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team is finished!!

I have had it with this team! No energy at all. They all seem to take after their fat manager who can't make the playoffs. I'm sick and tired of watching these lethargic losers stumble around the field. No accountability! I'm done with you Scioscia. Butcher can't fix any of these pitchers. So tired of people making excuses and "staying positive". This team is DONE and there is nothing else about it. FINISHED. I'm beginning to hate this team they are so hard to watch UGH. AND **** you ARTE for never ever getting some scouting reports from la republica dominicana

Let's ease your burden and delete your account here, what do you say?

I have had it with this team! No energy at all. They all seem to take after their fat manager who can't make the playoffs. I'm sick and tired of watching these lethargic losers stumble around the field. No accountability! I'm done with you Scioscia. Butcher can't fix any of these pitchers. So tired of people making excuses and "staying positive". This team is DONE and there is nothing else about it. FINISHED. I'm beginning to hate this team they are so hard to watch UGH. AND **** you ARTE for never ever getting some scouting reports from la republica dominicana

We will win big tonight and the world will be beautiful again. Then comes the crash and burn on Saturday. I liked my own post.

I got excited last weekend when we swept the Tigers.  I have decided not to do so again until we are at or above .500  I don't care how well we do in a series or a single game.... it doesn't mean shit unless you are competing for the division - and right now we aren't.

suck it up...sh*t

I got excited last weekend when we swept the Tigers.  I have decided not to do so again until we are at or above .500  I don't care how well we do in a series or a single game.... it doesn't mean shit unless you are competing for the division - and right now we aren't.

As fans we all want the best for our Angels. Dipoto has replaced 67% of the team since he took over. Same result.