• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto is on 830 right now

tj_

I'm glad they didn't take calls... if they're anything like the ones Terry Smith takes it would have been embarrassing.

I'm sure he would have had a delightful mix of the auditory version of every post here after a loss and "Why aren't you trading Callaspo and Jepsen for Price????" calls.

Would you slash the tires of the car you are riding in?

Lodge is such a tool, even after a terrible start a softball interview.  That's why the Angels/SoCal baseballl are considered a joke to many, not even accountability from radio hosts/journalists around here.

Lodge is such a tool, even after a terrible start a softball interview. That's why the Angels/SoCal baseballl are considered a joke to many, not even accountability from radio hosts/journalists around here.

Agree 100%

But he hosted "Blind Date"

Even though in his career he's been a slightly below average pitcher, his ERA is 3 points below his career average so yes that would qualify as a slow start.

Yeah, for his career, his ERA is 4.42. I don't think it's going to continue to be close to 8. Which is good, because it he gets it back down to the mid-4s, he's going to have some really good starts.

even with a quality start every time out, the worst a pitcher's era would be is 4.50, right?

i'd run naked through the streets of anaheim if blanton could accomplish that.

Well his career ERA is 4.42. And we have good defense + a pitchers ballpark. With the rough start it probably won't happen this year but maybe next year.

All I heard from Jerry and others in the organization for 6 months was how important it was that this team get off to a good start. Okay, now the primary focus of the off-season has not been accomplished. Is anyone going to be held accountable? anyone? anyone? Bueller?

Angel Talk has become totally censored. I used to enjoy the pissed off callers even if off base, because their concerns were my concerns. I let off steam through the callers. They only seem to let the cheerleader callers through now.

Seriously? Do you listen to the sames how? I hear complainers ALL THE TIME.

All I heard from Jerry and others in the organization for 6 months was how important it was that this team get off to a good start. Okay, now the primary focus of the off-season has not been accomplished. Is anyone going to be held accountable? anyone? anyone? Bueller?

^^^^^ This.

Even Scioscia said it more than once in interviews during ST.

The honorable thing would be to fall on his sword.