• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Relax...

Chuck

I appreciate the gist, Chuck, and agree that the sky isn't falling - but there are some serious concerns, especially the rotation. My earlier prediction of a 13-14 April may turn out about right--they'd have to go 5-2, which will be hard but is do-able.

But the point is, there are lots of degrees between "everything's great" and "the sky is falling." This remains a very talented team--with the talent to contend--but one with some major problems that may not be fixable in the course of the season.

I'm curious on your opinion of SF fans. I live up here in Northern California, and go to a few games a year. In my opinion, their fan base is pretty amazing. Very supportive and knowledgeable about the game. They also have a beautiful park. I'm a Halo fan forever, but the Giants are my favorite NL team.