• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greetings AngelsWin, from the Angels MLB.com forum

<<<Scioscia's biggest fan is here.>>>>>>

Must be HaloBob???

I haven't posted over there in a few years (even stopped reading that board once they changed to the crappy format)...but I remember Halo Bob.

Season seat holder that had an even lower opinion of Scioscia than I do.

Word to the wise...Scioscia bashing will earn you quick warning points and eventual time off around here, so be aware of that as you acclimate to this environment.

Personally I'm happy to have you guys. This is a great place with some really good people.

Must be HaloBob???

I haven't posted over there in a few years (even stopped reading that board once they changed to the crappy format)...but I remember Halo Bob.

Word to the wise...Scioscia bashing will earn you quick warning points and eventual time off around here, so be aware of that as you acclimate to this environment.

Personally I'm happy to have you guys. This is a great place with some really good people.

Check that...

Scioscia bashing is welcomed as are any other topics of discussion, it's the trolling that is not welcomed.

What that looks like is this. Scioscia hater pollutes his Scioscia hate in threads that are not related, is repetitive and only posts his/her same agenda, not offering any other topics of discussion.

That is by definition a troll.

Check that...

Scioscia bashing is welcomed as are any other topics of discussion, it's the trolling that is not welcomed.

What that looks like is this. Scioscia hater pollutes his Scioscia hate in threads that are not related, is repetitive and only posts his/her same agenda, not offering any other topics of discussion.

That is by definition a troll.

This is censorship!

Check that...

That is by definition: Homebrewer .

Fixed

As bad as the criticism got over on the Angels MLB board over the pathetic off-season, I guess Arte just couldn't handle how bad it was going to get with the team finishing in 4th place.............which is somewhat likely. Much has to go right for the Angels to challenge for the division lead, IMO.

Thank God for the Oakland A's.

I sent this Email to MLB Executive Relations Board. Let's see what they say if anything.

MLB%20email.jpg

This is there reply so far.

profile_mask_2x.png
Dear Valued Member:

Thank you for contacting MLB.com Customer Support. We have received your email, and will respond to your request as quickly as possible.

For all product and technical questions we encourage you to visit our www.mlb.com/faq .

Please be advised if you cancelled a subscription product in accordance with the MLB.com Terms of Use you will not be charged for the cancelled product.

Sincerely,

MLB.com Customer Support

MLB Support mlb@support.com via 7422gy28pq31.1a-jpu6eak.na24.bnc.salesforce.com 
6:48 PM (1 hour ago)
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Must be HaloBob???

I don't know about that I've been banging on Sven for years and have received ZERO warning points!....

Hey Chuck, Can we put all of these newbies into quarantine and make sure they have all of their shots before you turn them loose?

i second this idea, chuckster.

and according to jenny mccarthy, at least 6.7% of them will die from the vaccines, but think of that as simply the price of doing business here and screening the whole lot of these newbies.