• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bernie's free college idea

You think a protest over 50 years ago has any bearing on who he is today? That is laughable.

I think it shows what he was willing to stand up for back then.  Perhaps he still has those same feelings.  

If he'd been in a photograph wearing a Klan hood would you say it has no bearing on who he is today?

I think it shows what he was willing to stand up for back then.  Perhaps he still has those same feelings.  

If he'd been in a photograph wearing a Klan hood would you say it has no bearing on who he is today?

No, why do you think he hasn't done that in the last 50 years?

Lots of people do things when they are young that have no bearing on who they are now. Would you like to be held accountable for some of the things you did when you were young?

No, why do you think he hasn't done that in the last 50 years?

Lots of people do things when they are young that have no bearing on who they are now. Would you like to be held accountable for some of the things you did when you were young?

Way to avoid the question.  Again, if it was a picture of him at a Klan rally instead of getting arrested for protesting for civil rights, would you say it has no bearing on who he is now?

And yes, I know, people change as they get older.  I'm perfectly fine being held accountable for the things I did when I was young.  

Voting for Trump is ****ing idiotic. Cruz or Bush or whoever isn't my cup of tea, but at least they were never reality TV stars. Trump is a buffoon and the fact that he has such a huge following shows me how unbelievable stupid this country can be.

But have you met people?! If EVERYONE voted imagine who could get elected? What if they elected someone like Donald Trump? Jeez.

Oh, wait.

Way to avoid the question.  Again, if it was a picture of him at a Klan rally instead of getting arrested for protesting for civil rights, would you say it has no bearing on who he is now?

And yes, I know, people change as they get older.  I'm perfectly fine being held accountable for the things I did when I was young.

John McCain is a war hero. You must have voted for him.

Last I checked Bernie Sanders isn't Barack Obama.

LOL, let's take a look at how 1 part of Bernie's crazy tax increases will affect a restaurant owner who makes 100K per year.  A man runs a sucessful business employing 15 people at an avg of 35K per year.  One of the Bern's tax increases is a raise to payroll tax.  

• Creates a new 6.2 percent employer-side payroll tax on all wages and salaries. This is referred to by the campaign as an “income-based health care premium paid by employers.”

So this employer now owes the govnerment and extra $32,550 in payroll taxes.  Tell me how this is good for small business?  Good for a person who is working hard to run a business that makes 100K?  This is only 1 of many different taxes the Bern is going to enact.  This doesn't even count the employee side of the payroll tax so each of his employees salary is going down as well.  

McCain has more character and credibility than any of the schmucks running now.

People keep saying that Bernie will save money for people under 200k but they haven't proven it.  Considering that Obama raised taxes across the board, I doubt Bernie who wants to spend way more than Obama wouldn't do the same.

My point is there are very few people who vote for a person because of their character. In primaries they vote for policies, in general elections they vote for parties.

What Bernie did 50 years ago would mean nothing to libs if he was a conservative or even a moderate. The same thing for conservatives