• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Zach Hample at the Big A

Have you guys heard of him?  He's the most well-known "ball-hawk" in the business ( I think he's currently beating me 6,500-something to 5...).  He's written a couple of books, including "The Baseball" which I recently picked-up.  You can also follow him at his blog "The baseball collector" as he visits different Stadiums during the season.  I don't go to games intent on gathering baseballs, but I like to follow him to see his pics from the different stadiums and read about his hawking adventures.

http://zackhample.mlblogs.com/2013/04/22/42113-at-angel-stadium/

For autographs and pictures. What a great guy!

Trout, at the suggestion of the Angels, gave him an autographed ball in trade Sunday. Hample said that surprised him.

"I simply told stadium security that I wanted to be the one to hand the ball back to Trout so that I could shake his hand,"

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2011/07/trout-home-run-ball-priceless-says-fan.html

Reminds me of that chick that came here many years ago to vent about being told to go back to her seat as she was running over kids to get autographs before a game.

I don't remember the details, but that was the meat of the thread.

Good times.

yeah, and she was furious because the guy whose beer she spilled called her a raging rhino!