• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yale SJWs screaming at Professor

NrM

UCSB White Student Union Releases 'List of Demands' similar to those created by black separatist groups such as the Black Student Union (BSU) and the Afrikan Student Association (ASA).

http://www.dailywire.com/news/1519/ucsb-white-student-union-releases-list-demands-pardes-seleh?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=120215-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

perfect!

While there are already staff of Europe@n descent, many of them are self-hating PED who do not effectively promote the interests of students of Europe@n descent.

I'm really going to need more popcorn for where all of this is headed.

UCSB White Student Union Releases 'List of Demands' similar to those created by black separatist groups such as the Black Student Union (BSU) and the Afrikan Student Association (ASA).

http://www.dailywire.com/news/1519/ucsb-white-student-union-releases-list-demands-pardes-seleh?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=120215-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

DKJhx9l.gif

In the old days UCSB would have just demanded a hydroponic growing environment in every dorm room.  

Never heard that one before.  Will be adding to my library.  Thank you

Topper Harley from "Hot Shots" was a quote goldmine.

Topper Harley: I'm not saying I don't trust you, and I'm not saying I do. But I don't.

Topper Harley: I'm happy for you, kid. But if you think you can hurt me again, you're wrong. I left my heart in my other pants.

Rabinowitz: What are you reading? 

Topper: Great Expectations. 

Rabinowitz: Is it any good? 

Topper: It's not what I'd hoped for.

Topper Harley: You're the only one that knows how to get to the copter pad. If I'm not there in 15 minutes, you know what to do. 

Col. Denton Walters: Yeah, we get the hell out of here! 

Topper Harley: No! Wait another 15 minutes! 

I'm really going to need more popcorn for where all of this is headed.

WE DEMAND that UCSB provide an additional stipend to campus police officers to patrol campus grounds and the Isla Vista community in an effort to more effectively discover and subsequently root out and punish any and all forms of speech that are deemed offensive to students of Europe@n descent, including but not limited to: "Cracker," "Stupid white people"; "OMG, you are so white"; "Where are you from?"; "No, I mean like what part of Europe?"; "Wow, I bet you get sunburned really easily!"; "you wouldn't understand because you're white"; "don't eat this; it's too spicy for you"; "honky (and any variants thereof)"; and so forth. Currently, campus police officers are simply not equipped to provide UCSB white students a safe space. Saying any of the things listed above should merit immediate expulsion and arrest in order to effectively maintain a s@fe space.

WE DEMAND that UCSB provide an additional stipend to campus police officers to patrol campus grounds and the Isla Vista community in an effort to more effectively discover and subsequently root out and punish any and all forms of speech that are deemed offensive to students of Europe@n descent, including but not limited to: "Cracker," "Stupid white people"; "OMG, you are so white"; "Where are you from?"; "No, I mean like what part of Europe?"; "Wow, I bet you get sunburned really easily!"; "you wouldn't understand because you're white"; "don't eat this; it's too spicy for you"; "honky (and any variants thereof)"; and so forth. Currently, campus police officers are simply not equipped to provide UCSB white students a safe space. Saying any of the things listed above should merit immediate expulsion and arrest in order to effectively maintain a s@fe space.

The struggle is real! 

So, I'm at the CU vs. CSU basketball game today. Halftime event has them asking questions for a prize. They ask this female student to name as many providences and territories in Canada as she can in 20 seconds.

Her first answer: Ontario

Her second answer: Uganda 

I'm now on-board with Bernie Sanders offering college for free.  There's no way someone should have to pay for this.

So, I'm at the CU vs. CSU basketball game today. Halftime event has them asking questions for a prize. They ask this female student to name as many providences and territories in Canada as she can in 20 seconds.

I'm now on-board with Bernie Sanders offering college for free.  There's no way someone should have to pay for this.

It would be something else if she were African-American. 

Her bad for trying to sound like a French Canadian pronouncing Yukon.