• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pac-12 Fan Question

So this comes up a lot and there are obviously two sides to the argument. Put it simply. Do you wish success for the other teams in the Pac in their non conference schedule? More overall strength in the conference. To get that national love? Or do you really not give a flying Sark and just want them all to lose?

I'm on the camp that wants the Pac as a conference to succeed and be the best. While I don't openly root for UCLA and the others to win necessarily, I think its in the overall best interest of the conference if everyone runs the table going into conference play.

Edited by Cory

I root for everyone in the conference except for USC, may they go 0-12.  

On a side note, pac 12 football championship game tix went onsale today and they are actually priced to sell out the game unlike last year.  You can get uppers for $29 after TM fees and lowers for $49.50 after TM fees (I believe last year was something like $70 after TM fees for uppers and $110 for lowers) if any of you norcal guys are interested in going regardless of who is in the game, presale pw is fcgpac12.  

one of my buddies from church is a big, huge usc fan. his daughter is in one of my 7th grade classes this year, and she's a hoot. she likes to sit in her seat and flash the usc victory sign and then laugh. during back to school night he noticed i have an ohio state mini helmet on display in my room. today he showed up and brought me a mini usc helmet. i feel obligated to put it on display somewhere.

to further add to this injustice, he has a son in sixth grade, so i'm going to have to keep this helmet on display until his son finishes jr. high.

i'd have been okay if it was a ucla helmet.

Happy for the Utah win. Also happy because Michigan fans are obnoxious and I don't like Harbaugh.

Not to hijack the thread but harbaugh had michigan playing better last night then they did all last year. If he could find his qb soon they will be good in a few years. Then he will wear out his welcome like he does everywhere and end up in the nfl I assume.

Still happy utah won. Slc is a tough place to play. Very underrated

one of my buddies from church is a big, huge usc fan. his daughter is in one of my 7th grade classes this year, and she's a hoot. she likes to sit in her seat and flash the usc victory sign and then laugh. during back to school night he noticed i have an ohio state mini helmet on display in my room. today he showed up and brought me a mini usc helmet. i feel obligated to put it on display somewhere.

to further add to this injustice, he has a son in sixth grade, so i'm going to have to keep this helmet on display until his son finishes jr. high.

i'd have been okay if it was a ucla helmet.

Tank, give kids D grades and when their father asks why just tell him if they ever plan on getting into southern cal, they'd better start lowing their GPAs now.

It's never too soon to begin your path to mediocrity

Tank, give kids D grades and when their father asks why just tell him if they ever plan on getting into southern cal, they'd better start lowing their GPAs now.

It's never too soon to begin your path to mediocrity

fair point. we're already being proactive and are considering making some changes to her class schedule so she can get use to the rigors of life on a university campus.

so far:

dropping science and adding gardening

dropping reading and adding another PE class

dropping math and adding art