• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Ted Cruz and John Cornyn avoid questions on Kate Cox abortion case

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/ted-cruz-john-cornyn-avoid-questions-kate-cox-abortion-case-rcna129407

I’m not a state official, so I’m not going to comment on what state officials are doing. I’m happy to comment on anything that I’m responsible for,” Cornyn said when he was asked whether he is worried that the health of women in his state may be at risk because of Texas law

Cruz, pressed about the case three separate times, repeatedly told NBC News to call his press office without engaging further. His office didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. When following up in the Capitol on Wednesday, Cruz again declined to answer multiple questions about the case.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Ted Cruz and John Cornyn avoid questions on Kate Cox abortion case

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/ted-cruz-john-cornyn-avoid-questions-kate-cox-abortion-case-rcna129407

I’m not a state official, so I’m not going to comment on what state officials are doing. I’m happy to comment on anything that I’m responsible for,” Cornyn said when he was asked whether he is worried that the health of women in his state may be at risk because of Texas law

Cruz, pressed about the case three separate times, repeatedly told NBC News to call his press office without engaging further. His office didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. When following up in the Capitol on Wednesday, Cruz again declined to answer multiple questions about the case.

I’m assuming Cruz and Cornyn have pro life stances so I’m not sure what sound bites they were hoping to get from them or any other pro-life official in that state. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

I’m assuming Cruz and Cornyn have pro life stances so I’m not sure what sound bites they were hoping to get from them or any other pro-life official in that state. 

Poor Ted, so many sound bites, so little time. Gotta go. Did you read the womans situation Jennifer Jason?  These fucks do get elected to not run away from big bad mean sound bites.  

image.jpeg

Got a new Jason avatar for you

image.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Poor Ted, so many sound bites, so little time. Gotta go. Did you read the womans situation Jennifer Jason?  These fucks do get elected to not run away from big bad mean sound bites.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Every time Jason posts it's like the kid in highschool writing a book report on a book they didn't read. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yes but do you think her situation is going to change their opinion on the issue?

6 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Can their opinions change her situation?

Not really since they are US Senators and the law was passed by their legislature. I can’t say I pay much attention to Cruz and Cornyn since I’m not in Texas but I assume they supported the law from the start. 

Edited by Jason

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not really since they are US Senators and the law was passed by their legislature. I can’t say I pay much attention to Cruz and Cornyn since I’m not in Texas but I assume they supported the law from the start. 

Why didn't they express support for the law when asked then?

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Why didn't they express support for the law when asked then?

Because they are politicians and will only do so when they feel it will benefit them or their party (there are elections coming up). They have nothing to gain by answering those questions. Their refusal to answer the media’s question gives their answer anyways. Do I think they should be transparent and answer those questions? Sure but that’s not how the game is played with our elected officials.