• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I will now share this post from September 2020, which I will keep anonymous.

I did some research today on what is Proud Boys and came across this video! The chairman from Proud Boys was interviewed and gave a further understanding of who they are and what they represent.  

I am not saying I am for them or against them but I like to hear things straight from the source and not what the news tells me about a group. Trust me I have researched Antifa as well.

What stood out to me about this group is they are a group of men of all colors and politics. The chairman happens to be a man of color and has a lot to say about white supremacists.

So before you just believe what the news is telling you about this group please watch and hear directly for yourself. 

On 5/3/2023 at 10:34 AM, Blarg said:

My father and I had this discussion when this subject came up ten years ago in which some bright guy from the Wall Street Journal pointed out that if you put the monthly house payment into a stock portfolio you would have 5 times the valuation of your home in 20 years. There were investment charts and how the money, even at a minimum returned annually would grow exponentially. What the charts never showed is where a person would live when 35% or more of their pre-taxed income went to this account. 

Yes, renting initially is cheaper than owning a home but since you need a place to live it makes more sense to have a vested interest in that place rather than making someone renting you the home richer.

People suck at saving money. So if you think Taylor is saving a bunch of money up renting, he isn't. Because every day there is another reason for them to spend just a little more than they invest and it doesn't need to be singular large sums, small daily withdrawals add up. He will tell you now he can't afford that 30, 40 or 50% more in rental so there is no way he is stashing that away in an investment account.

Convert his rent to a 40% more house payment and they find the way to make it so they have a roof over their heads. Out goes the fancy coffee for a while and no Disney passes until income catches up to the house payment and it slowly become less than renting, even with taxes, insurance and upkeep.

Yes, that takes a while but so does returns on investments. Do both and you win. Do only one and you are handcuffed to a singular result. Do neither and just rent and you are homeless once your income ends. 

Lol, I’m sure Taylor will find a way to make his $8k a month house payment by cutting out the Starbucks and canceling the Disney pass.

7 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Lol, I’m sure Taylor will find a way to make his $8k a month house payment by cutting out the Starbucks and canceling the Disney pass.

Yeah it will take more than that. He'd also have to cut out the Chick-fil-A.

Seriously though I'm sure Taylor would be buying a house if he could swing it. It's not easy.

8 hours ago, Jay said:

Yeah it will take more than that. He'd also have to cut out the Chick-fil-A.

Seriously though I'm sure Taylor would be buying a house if he could swing it. It's not easy.

He’s had a pretty tough life being the son of a Hollywood writer. 

Edited by Kotchman

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

I guess an apology is in order but if anyone is outraged they need to get a life 

The museum is raising money for a new building. A name change might be in order. I might donate if they actually called it this.