• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

6 hours ago, St1ck said:

U.S. Military Wants Its Vehicles to Go Electric — With Detroit’s Help
https://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/articles/2022/2/4/military-wants-its--vehicles-to-go-electricwith-detroits-help

The Pentagon is developing a “sustainability plan,” part of which will be focused on developing a zero emissions non-tactical vehicle fleet.

“Currently the Department of Defense has about 170,000 non-tactical vehicles — the cars and trucks we use on our bases,” Hicks noted.

General Motors has committed to investing $35 billion in advanced vehicle technologies, to include power and propulsion systems for electric vehicles, noted Steve DuMont, president of GM Defense. The parent company plans to have 30-plus EVs in its product offerings by 2035.

“When I met with [Deputy] Secretary Hicks, she made it really clear. I mean, her vision is let’s start with the things that are easiest to do. And I put [electrifying the non-tactical fleet] in that category,” he said. “There are opportunities to work with the DoD in that first area.”

A non tactical vehicle is military lingo  for regular car that’s mostly leased through GSA. It’s true the Army mandated all these convert to electric except for emergency and law enforcement etc. We all should be pissed at the insane amount of money government overpays for these.  

11 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

A non tactical vehicle is military lingo  for regular car that’s mostly leased through GSA. It’s true the Army mandated all these convert to electric except for emergency and law enforcement etc. We all should be pissed at the insane amount of money government overpays for these.  

Is there anything the government doesn’t overpay for?

20 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes we've already established that Larry, Jason, and the biggest dipshit on this board @Blarg were duped by a Twitter video that purposely cut out a key piece of information 

Edited by St1ck

27 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Yes we've already established that Larry, Jason, and the biggest dipshit on this board @Blarg were duped by a Twitter video that purposely cut out a key piece of information 

Well they can all ride in our brand new electric Nissan leaf. It was so popular the owning unit declined it. 

9 hours ago, St1ck said:

I wasn’t duped buddy. I’m still pissed that dumb bitch wants to waste our tax dollars on electrifying the planet because feelz. Anyone who thinks this is good for the environment is a fucking retard. 

38 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I wasn’t duped buddy. I’m still pissed that dumb bitch wants to waste our tax dollars on electrifying the planet because feelz. Anyone who thinks this is good for the environment is a fucking retard. 

It's okay sport.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Plus it benefits China. The U.S. military can't be reliant in any meaningful way on China to supply batteries for their EVs.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

About 80% of the military budget is a waste of money for feelz. 

This is the feelz:

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

12 hours ago, Taylor said:

About 80% of the military budget is a waste of money for feelz. 

This is the feelz:

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

It’s probably closer to 50% and growing. The green energy initiatives and woke lib policies aren’t helping. We’re pissing away weapons and training money on battery powered vehicles and tranny conversions. The trannies are basically on medical restrictions for their entire initial enlistment and the new parental leave policy (to accommodate queers) takes mom and dad out of the force for 6-12 months. Then there is the usual dog toothpaste and 1000k office sofas buys that I saw today.