• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Ashley Madison Search Engine

I guess the issue I have with this is...why is it anyone's business? Outside of the schadenfreude of finding some hypocrites on the list...why is it anyone's business.

I'm inclined to agree. 

That said, you and I live in the same city.  I read on another website that at least two of our city politicians' names and credit card data appeared in the data dump.  I'm not interested in the adultery angle. But when a politician tells me face-to-face they'll put the interests of our city above anything else, that poses a serious problem. 

If he or she isn't loyal to their spouse, what does that say about their political priorities?

If you ever signed up for this site, what an asshat you are.

Not to mention you deserve to have all your information stolen for being such a fu*kwit.

But see...here's the thing.

Yes, if you are signed up for a site like that you are an asshat and a douche...but you have the right to be an asshat, douche, and even a ****wit. If you choose to do something like that, that's between you, your spouse, and your family....not you, your spouse, your family, the guy down the street, the newscaster in Peoria, and some bloggers.

I'm inclined to agree. 

That said, you and I live in the same city.  I read on another website that at least two of our city politicians' names and credit card data appeared in the data dump.  I'm not interested in the adultery angle. But when a politician tells me face-to-face they'll put the interests of our city above anything else, that poses a serious problem. 

If he or she isn't loyal to their spouse, what does that say about their political priorities?

If their names showed up...so what. If they were using city credit cards, email accounts, computers, etc...that's one thing...but if it's just that they are lecherous cheating douchebags...like we needed a website to tell us that.

I'm still trying to wrap my tiny brain around this group, the Impact Team, who hacked the site. Whatever you think of the users of the Ashley Madison site, they're now victims of a extortion and invasion of privacy that could be considered cyber-terrorism. I can't understand how anyone can defend what they did.

People still like anonymous and that guy that leaked the info about the dod collecting private data.  They see them as Robin Hood types.  It makes me sick that he was able to escape to Russia and avoid spending the rest of his life in jail.

People still like anonymous and that guy that leaked the info about the dod collecting private data.  They see them as Robin Hood types.  It makes me sick that he was able to escape to Russia and avoid spending the rest of his life in jail.

That guy that leaked the info...you've already forgotten his name is Edward Snowden?

If their names showed up...so what. If they were using city credit cards, email accounts, computers, etc...that's one thing...but if it's just that they are lecherous cheating douchebags...like we needed a website to tell us that.

I don't know who's credit cards, e-mail accounts, etc, but yeah, you have a point.  It's sad this behavior has to be expected with politicians.