• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Holiday Bowl vs Wisconsin

I may make the drive down depending on ticket prices

we're both in CA for bowls games and our opponents' fan will make it seem as they're playing a home game.

What's the date of the HB? I'd definitely go if I were you, nando. Just go to SD and get a cheap ticket last minute. If you can't find one, you're still in SD watching the game.

Trojans trying to get Ogre back...

Maybe Forde was right, USC just keeps going back to that Pete Carroll coaching well.

Rinse and repeat nate. I'm over it already

They're talking Pendergast as DC

So helton's staff is gonna be a bunch of carroll/sark/kiffin retreads (I don't mind martin and tui though)

lol.

Yea Martin and Tui are two dudes that I wouldn't mind having on the UCLA staff.

You should see the delusional UCLA fans though.  They are asking for Sark as OC to replace Mazzone... you know since Sark got out of rehab last week and Mora and Sark have a history...

Horrible hire, horrible second half.

SC has been out coached in pretty much every game since Petey.  No second half adjustments, no commitment to the running game.

I really want to see Haden fired.

I actually thought they made some second half adjustments on Saturday night.  Air was let out by that fumble, but oh well. 

Agree re: Haden.  Dude needs to GTFO of there.  They need new blood.  Tired of the "he gets SC" crap that is a leash to retreads

I mean, he could easily have reached out to all the big names and they all could have told him they have no interest in coaching at Clown U like they did before Sark was hired.

Like I said before. No one wants to work for haden. Haden is a micromanager who needs to be in control. He sits in on team meetings, coaches meetings, demanded a head set to listen to play calls, goes over starting line ups, he ran from his suite down to the field at Stanford a few years ago to hell at the refs. Not to mention the way he has treated his coaches in the past. What elite coach wants to work for that?....none!

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to work for him

Edited by nando714

Only if he is forced to.  I am telling you, he sees himself as a competent AD and the right person for the job.

I can almost guarantee you that the reason why he stepped down from the CFP committee is so that he could focus on his work as AD.

My guess is that Nikias faces enough backlash from donors and uses Haden's handling of Sarks situation as the reason to fire him.

• 2 weeks later...