• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/7 - Angels vs. Rockies

If Heaney pitches well Sunday you can't send him down. This is when the halos make their move and trade for a bat.

Upton's average is dropping more and more each day and the Padres continue to lose, pencil Upton in the 5th spot of the lineup would be nice.

I'd hate to see Heaney develop a bad habit or two out of boredom while pitching in SLC

Edited by CanadianHalo

Oh sweet! Gubi Tuesdays are coming up! I've been waiting all week for this enthralling segment!

*pounds forehead against desk several times*

I read this as "pounds forehead against dick several times". Must have been the Jell-O shots and wiener swallowing post from the other day.

I read this as "pounds forehead against dick several times". Must have been the Jell-O shots and wiener swallowing post from the other day.

When I get a hankering for a wiener, I damn well better get one and get one quick. I like downing them with ice cold Coors Light in my Halo coozi. When I'm out in the sun by the pool, soaking up some quality So-Cal Vitamin D, there's nothing better!

And the way you keep bringing it up you're starting to sound pretty Jello--er, I mean, envious of my lifestyle.

No worries, you're not the only one.

Lol don't be so literal.

but yes, there was a good amount of people here writing him off when he was struggling last month in Triple A, it actually goes all the way back to spring training

Edited by SoWhat

At this point, you really can't send Heaney back down. He's got nothing left to prove in AAA, and he's pitching well with the big club. So when Weaver gets back, either Shoe gets sent down or somebody (Wilson) has to get traded. I would rather not see Weaver back in the rotation, because I don't think he's one of the best five starters on this staff any more.

But because of history, Weaver will be back in the rotation.

Another option, I suppose, is a 6-man rotation.