• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Two nights in Coors Canaveral

If it was Coors Light some people on here will hate them.

IMO we should leave Arte Moreno out of this thread. 

I once took a tour of the Coors brewery.  At the end of the day, all the Coors in the tanks is pumped over to the bottling plant for eventual sale. The foamy remnant left over in the bottom of the tanks is collected together, and that becomes the Keystone Light. Finally, the custodial crew comes in and mops up yet more beer yet has spilled all over the floors, and wrings out the mops out into a big vat, and that becomes the Keystone Ice. Very fascinating.

Edited by ScottLux

Lower 317, row 2.

My wife is working her connections, so I might be getting better seats.

Dude..you think it'll be sold out?

Just walk on down...sit where you want.  Drizzle will keep the Rocky "faithful" away...

We get fsn in kauai. 240pm first pitch. I'll be on the beach though

I was there last week, do yourself a favor and try Tiki Taco (spicy pork and spicy fish tacos) and Truckin Delicious (every sandwich is indeed truckin delicious).  Also BYOB to both places.

Edited by halobob

I was there last week, do yourself a favor and try Tiki Taco (spicy pork and spicy fish tacos) and Truckin Delicious (every sandwich is indeed truckin delicious).  Also BYOB to both places.

Is Tiki Taco in Foodland shopping center?   I think it was new the last time we were there (if it's the same place)

Is Truckin Delvious parked down by Hanalei Bay?   That's where Pat's Taqueria is.  Love his jalapeño cream cheese steak quesadillas. 

Is Tiki Taco in Foodland shopping center?   I think it was new the last time we were there (if it's the same place)

Is Truckin Delvious parked down by Hanalei Bay?   That's where Pat's Taqueria is.  Love his jalapeño cream cheese steak quesadillas. 

Tiki Taco was not in Foodland shopping center.  Yup the Truckin Delicious parked down in Hanalei Bay.  I will be trying Pat's Taqueria and his jalapeno cream cheese steak dillas next time I am out there (whenever that may be), thanks Soto for the recommendation! 

Also Nando not sure exactly what you are looking to do but I did a 2 mile Kayak, 1 mile hike to a waterfall tour through the company Kayak Adventures that was awesome.  Ask to be on whatever tour Christian is guiding, he was awesome.  Also if you don't like mayo be sure to specify no mayo on your sandwich order.