• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 LA Kings Thread

Thomas

Did AEG buy the Coyotes Arena? So do the Kings actually own the coyotes? Lol idk if I read that wrong

I'm sure the city of Glendale still owns the arena. AEG will manage the arena like they do several others. In this case it sounds likes either AEG will take over if the Yotes leave the arena or as part of a new deal to host the Yotes.

Oops, l meant to ask "Can the Kings stay at the cap if Vinny doesn't retire?"

Wasn't the rumor that he would retire after this season, and forego the remaining salary?  

i think his inclusion in the trade was contingent upon him retiring at the end of the year. i have no idea what the implications are or what problems may be created if he decides to continue playing next year. 

i think his inclusion in the trade was contingent upon him retiring at the end of the year. i have no idea what the implications are or what problems may be created if he decides to continue playing next year. 

right.

he said we'll take you and you will get a chance to actually play, but you must retire after this season.

you have to think lombardi got it in writing that it was a one year thing.

but who knows, is that even legal in the CBA?

they might want to keep him if he keeps it up but no way can they afford his cap for a 3rd line center.

Edited by mrwicked

The dog days of February. Kings clearly coasting right now. Though I'd feel better if Carter looked better.  Hopefully whatever is ailing him knocks it off. The Ducks are in full cram mode right now though the division makes that a much easier task.  That team will go as far as Getzlaf can carry them in the playoffs. Still not sure how far that is.