• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lightning apologize to Army captain for stupid playoff ticket policy

gotbeer

I think we've all experienced being overwhelmed by large numbers of blosox fans at the Big A, but I don't like the idea of the team making a policy. I'm not sure what the answer is, but I don't think this should be the way teams go.

Agreed, no matter how much I hate Hawks, Wings, Kings fans invading the Honda Center I absolutely believe they have the right to do so.  I try to do a trip to 1 or 2 away games a year and would be really pissed if a team I went to visit had a Tampaesqe policy.  

I can see what they were thinking - it's tough for small market teams to not be flooded with fans from big market teams.

They are a hell of a lot more hawks fans than lightning fans, because the hawks market is just a hell of a lot bigger.

But if someone wants to sell, you have to let them.

Or put a provision in the SSH agreement that says once they found a buyer, the team gets right of first refusal at said offer price.

This is what we did for my startups, if you wanted to sell private shares. Pretty standard.