• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So Creflo may get his $65M jet after all

Call it the self-aggrandizing cash grab that will not die.

After an embarrassing retraction of a blatant power play that tried to squeeze Rev. Creflo Dollar's followers for major contributions toward a $65M Gulfstream G650 private jet aircraft, the campaign has been resurrected. While this pitch seems no more honest, at least it is less blatant.

There was no pressure of any kind applied to anyone, but rather an opportunity was presented to those in our community who may be inclined to participate and who stand to benefit from the global mobility of our ministry leaders,” the ministry said. “We fully acknowledge that the campaign video did not do a good job of communicating the request, and we apologize for any confusion it may have caused – it is in the process of being revamped and will be re-released when complete.”

In other words, when they water the language down enough to make it appear less like a strong-arm robbery attempt, they will be back with the same thing.

In the board’s recent statement, church leaders cited safety as a reason for buying the Gulfstream G650.

Obviously, anything less expensive would just immediately crash, so the whole thing would be pointless.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/creflo-dollars-ministry-says-he-will-get-his-65-mi/nmTzH/?iJFJGp

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

what an abuse of his position.

It does suck that it comes to that.  As usual the small churches are the ones who will feel the brunt of this.  For every Dollar or Duggar there are literally thousands and thousands of Christians doing the right things in this world.

Its a bummer that they don't get any attention at all. 

But the time has come, Christianity has forgotten its roots and become much too political. 

It does suck that it comes to that.  As usual the small churches are the ones who will feel the brunt of this.  For every Dollar or Duggar there are literally thousands and thousands of Christians doing the right things in this world.

Its a bummer that they don't get any attention at all. 

But the time has come, Christianity has forgotten its roots and become much too political. 

Very true, the media only reports trouble, they rarely report good things happening.

Edited by halobob

It's not abuse. Stupidity of his followers

It is if they contribute to it. Too many of these money grubbers justify anything and everything that they ask for because it is for the Lord's work or it is what God wants. It is up to the individual to see through the real purpose behind it. I remember Jim and Tammy Bakker once pleading with their followers to donate to build a water park in Hawaii "where all of God's children can play." At a price, I thought. I can think of far better uses for the money.

It's not abuse. Stupidity of his followers

i see it as abusive from the standpoint that he thinks he needs a rather expensive private jet as opposed to utilizing the vast network of airlines around the country/world. this is an expense that is excessive. imagine how much good he could do with his local congregation or community with that amount of money. 

i see it as abusive from the standpoint that he thinks he needs a rather expensive private jet as opposed to utilizing the vast network of airlines around the country/world. this is an expense that is excessive. imagine how much good he could do with his local congregation or community with that amount of money.

Besides, couldn't he reach far more people by flying commercial? A lot of potential contacts on those flights.

That's assuming he genuinely cares about his local community, this guy is the scummiest of the scum imo

Absolutely. It's just simple greed. It really is a shame