• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For those who wonder what happened to Butt-head

A lot of people wonder what happened to Butt-head after Beavis and Butt-head went off the air. I can tell you without fear of contradiction that he now works for Popeye’s Chicken in Las Vegas. Here is my exchange when I stopped by my neighborhood Popeye’s to pick up dinner on the way home from work.

The driver in front of me seemed to be doing a lot of explaining as he was ordering, and it took him a long time to place his order. I would soon find out why.

Me: I need a ghost wings combo with red beans and rice, a three-piece chicken fingers combo with Cajun rice and barbecue sauce, and sweet tea with both.

Butt-head: We don’t have ghost peppers.

Me: Wings, not peppers.

B: We don’t have ghost peppers.

Me; You don’t have wings? There is a menu item right here on the order board.

B: Oh, you wanted wings?

Me; Yes.

B: What side with that?

Me: (again) Red beans and rice.

B: What side did you want with your fish?

Me; I didn’t order fish.

B: What was your other entrée? I forgot.

Me: (again) Three piece chicken fingers.

B: What side with that?

Me: (again) Cajun rice.

B: You want Cajun rice?

Me: That’s what I said.

B: What drinks?

Me: (again) Two sweet teas.

Trust me, as soon as I got the bag I pulled around to the front and went through it to make sure that Beavis put everything in it before he handed it to Butt-head. Proof positive that sometimes it makes no difference if you have your order completely figured out before you pull up to the speaker.

I went to a KFC a few years back. Ordered something like a sandwich and a combo. Got to the window and there was this guy who was obviously a manager or something working. He was in way too good of a mood. Not sure if he was drunk, high or both.

Anyway, he reads me back my order: "chicken sandwich, combo meal, another chicken sandwich, another combo, two drinks and a chocolate cake. That will be $7.65."

Me: "I didn't order all that."

Him: (with a huge smile on his face) "I know brotha....I hooked you up."

I guess the guy just enjoyed giving out a shit ton of free food. Can't imagine he worked there much longer.