• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I Already Miss the Halos

Despite the sour ending to the season, I still really miss watching the Angels play. I watched all 165 games so there's a pretty big void now that the season ended.

I'm an Angels fan more than a baseball fan, so watching other teams play does nothing to me.

Here -- maybe this helps a little...  

Im not talking about the markets.  Im talking about the teams.  Both of these teams have major flaws.  The Angels exposed one of the Royals flaws, that their lineup sucks.  They were just as bad as our lineup through 9 innings.  But for some reason, we just choked too hard and couldnt put them away.  We should have won 3-2 and 2-1 in both the first two games, and then closed it out in Game 4.  

The Orioles are missing their 3rd basemen and their catcher, they have 2 good hitters and 1 decent one (Jones).  They dont have a guy in their rotation with much playoff experience or someone you could call an ace..  Which is why I said, if you match either of these up with an LCS team from the past, its no contest.

The Kansas City lineup does not suck.  This team plays fundamental baseball really well.  Their bullpen, team speed and defense are as good as it gets.  Managers don't make that much of a difference, and Yost may not be regarded as near the top, but he is good enough.  They built a lot of their team internally, and it is finally paying off for them. 

The Kansas City lineup does not suck. This team plays fundamental baseball really well. Their bullpen, team speed and defense are as good as it gets. Managers don't make that much of a difference, and Yost may not be regarded as near the top, but he is good enough. They built a lot of their team internally, and it is finally paying off for them.

Crazy stat of 2014 post-season: SEVEN HRs for the Royals in the past 4 post-season games

Despite the sour ending to the season, I still really miss watching the Angels play. I watched all 165 games so there's a pretty big void now that the season ended.

I'm an Angels fan more than a baseball fan, so watching other teams play does nothing to me.

Yeah, I had a dream last night that they were still playing (the Cards - and were winning 2-0 early)

Get a life. It's a baseball team and season.

As much as I'd hate it, I'd love to see Arte move the team to downtown LA just to see the meltdown on this board.

You tell us to get a life, then in the next breath say you would like to see the team moved just to see the reaction on the board. Pot, meet kettle.

I'd say you guys will get used to it, but ya don't...especially after the last game I saw.

You guys should have been cheering for the damn A's instead of the Royals and both our teams might have still been playing!

The Warriors I'll go for. They'll win 50 games..than lose to either the Thunder, Spurs or Clippers in the 1st or 2nd round.

I also sort of cheer for the Ravens....not exactly sure why...probably because of Ed Reed.

Niners? no. Raiders? hell no.

Sharks? Not really.

I'd say you guys will get used to it, but ya don't...especially after the last game I saw.

You guys should have been cheering for the damn A's instead of the Royals and both our teams might have still been playing!

The Warriors I'll go for. They'll win 50 games..than lose to either the Thunder, Spurs or Clippers in the 1st or 2nd round.

I also sort of cheer for the Ravens....not exactly sure why...probably because of Ed Reed.

Niners? no. Raiders? hell no.

Sharks? Not really.

I was cheering for the A's. It would have been a much better series since the Angels and A's have been battling it out all year.

As the playoffs move on without the Angels and as I watch the excitement of the home crowds and the clutch hits I can't help but feel like we got cheated out of something really special this post season. We rolled through August and September only to pop the champagne corks and then everything came to a screeching halt.

3 million+ fans this season and that's how it ends.

As the playoffs move on without the Angels and as I watch the excitement of the home crowds and the clutch hits I can't help but feel like we got cheated out of something really special this post season. We rolled through August and September only to pop the champagne corks and then everything came to a screeching halt.

3 million+ fans this season and that's how it ends.

It was a bad sign when Trout said "winning the divisoin is what it's all about" :(

It was a bad sign when Trout said "winning the divisoin is what it's all about" :(

I think that the Royals showed up to Anaheim knowing that we have the best record in baseball and saw that we have two former MVP's Pujols and Hamilton but didn't buy any of it.

We were who they thought we were and they didn't let us off the hook.

I sure hope that the 2014 Angels were the beginning of a sustainable plan and we're not just one hit wonders with aging players with bloated contracts.

Edited by CALZONE

I really thought we'd make a playoff run. I even scheduled my month around the concept of us getting deep in the playoffs by skipping out on getting some concert tickets. Definitely miss the team. Hell I would have at least liked an extra game on Monday.

Yep, I did the same thing. Now I gotta pay stubhub fees for the shows.