• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If a pitcher warms up but never enters the game...

In 1971 Larry Yount of the Houston Astros appeared in exactly one major-league game but never faced a batter. He was injured during his warmup pitches on the mound and had to leave the game.

He was credited with one appearance, and that was the sum total of his ML career. I've always thought the Astros should bring him back for an inning so he could actually have some numbers in the books. His brother Robin appeared in over 2,800 games and is a Hall of Famer.

This likely won't answer the question but in MVP Baseball 2005, I remember if you had a pitcher warm up for multiple innings and don't even put them in the game, then in the next game.. their stamina/energy will not be at 100%.

But I agree with what Chimi said. They're just warming up to loosen their arm. It shouldn't make them tired.

This likely won't answer the question but in MVP Baseball 2005, I remember if you had a pitcher warm up for multiple innings and don't even put them in the game, then in the next game.. their stamina/energy will not be at 100%.

MVP Baseball 2005... no baseball video game will ever top it.