• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Apparently A's fans are unhappy with the Angels for not panicking

Spirit

I still think there's a chance the Angels go after Colon.  By claiming him, the Angels would only have 48 hours to negotiate a trade, and the Mets could simply dump the contract on the Angels if they felt like it.  Now the Angels have more time and options.

Not sure you want to waste a lot of time, if you're going to make the deal.....with the commitment to Colon next year, we're paying a steep price for help this year (though you can certainly argue it's worth it, unless the Mets make unreasonable demands).....you want his fat ass on the mound Friday night against the A's if at all possible and then pitching in the 5 games (or whatever it is) after that...that said, I don't think we're going to make a move, Colon or anybody else...

In the NL.

In the NL equivalent of Angels Stadium.

Still, you have to like the control and the overall 2014 numbers.

Leading the NL in fewest walks/9innings (1.2), a career-best SO/BB ratio of 5.91, and 1.147 WHIP, also a career best.

Almost 7 innings per start too.

Edited by fan_since79

Still, you have to like the control and the overall 2014 numbers.

Leading the NL in fewest walks/9innings (1.2), a career-best SO/BB ratio of 5.91, and 1.147 WHIP, also a career best.

Almost 7 innings per start too.

And the fact that this Saturday's rotation spot would see 5 of the 6 starts made in Anaheim, Minnesota, and Seattle. 

And the AL post-season appears to only have ONE team this season that plays in an offense happy ball park: Baltimore.

I am tempted to hit up Arlington for the Angels last series there. I figure any money spent on concessions will just be wasted by Daniels on another sore neck or sore arm underperforming player that will be on the DL by next May. I would feel a little guilty supporting this miss use of funds.

Double check the weather before heading out. I still can't understand why they didn't build an enclosed stadium.

Everybody, commit to buying an extra beer at each game you attend.

Let's do this.

Of course, given where I attend Angels games, the Astros and Rangers would be pleased with this.

Every regular poster on this site buying a beer every time they visit the stadium for the rest of the year wouldn't pay for one plate appearance from Josh Hamilton.