• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Giancarlo Stanton

Marlins won't extend him. He will want a NTC and they won't give him one. He'll easily get whatever money the Marlins offer + a NTC from someone else. Kind of nice that he becomes a free agent around the time Hamilton's contract expires and he's from So Cal. I'm sure he grew up a Dodgers fan though

I was agreeing with you Hollywood. If Mike ever gave Stanton the bunt sign, it would be funny. It wouldn't be Mathis is his illegitimate son funny, but pretty funny none the less. I would put it on par with Hamilwhiffiton on the funny scale, or perhaps Sciosica eats a lot of lasagna funny. So I guess I am pretty light.

Hope you guys and gals make the game today & tomorrow ... it should be fun! You can bet your last dollar I'll be in attendance. Look me up and I'll buy you a beer.

I will certainly look you up, are you going to be the one dressed in your favorite Al Leiter Florida Marlins Jersey?