• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I was awarded tickets for the Master's practice round today

Here is my dilemma though.  I have put in for the actual tournament every year and never been awarded tickets.  This is the first year I put in for practice round and I got them.  I could flip them around today and make $2000 next week.....which I could use to finally buy fitted irons and get my wife a new set of clubs which she needs.

If I put in for practice round tickets and got them my first go around, I would imagine that I will get them again.  I honestly would rather go in about ten years when my two boys would appreciate going.  

Here is my dilemma though.  I have put in for the actual tournament every year and never been awarded tickets.  This is the first year I put in for practice round and I got them.  I could flip them around today and make $2000 next week.....which I could use to finally buy fitted irons and get my wife a new set of clubs which she needs.

If I put in for practice round tickets and got them my first go around, I would imagine that I will get them again.  I honestly would rather go in about ten years when my two boys would appreciate going.  

If you are awarded tickets to the Masters, sell them and that person or persons draws attention of the tournament security by violating any rule, you will never see another ticket again.

so if i understand this correctly, next year for the practice round, you, your F-I-L, me, and lou are going, and you're selling the ticket to lou for $2000.

thanks, man.

have we picked a day of the week yet, or can we just show up any day we want?

I was awarded four tickets that cost $65 a piece and from what I read I can resell them for at least $500/piece.  I am thinking of taking my father in law and selling two to basically pay for my entire trip.

I am pretty excited.

Which day do you have?  Wednesday is worth significantly more than Monday or Tuesday because Wednesday has the par 3 contest.

• 2 weeks later...