• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Derek Jeter Fest

m0nkey

If trout stays healthy and doesn't decline, by the end of next season he will be more than half way to jeter's career war, in a little less than four season.

Jeter played in 18 seasons, without missing much time due to injury. Do the math

Ok so to be "twice the player Jeter is" Trout will just have to keep doing what he's doing for 12 more years.

Ok, ignore being the fact that he's the face of THE franchise in sports. Ignore all the rings. Ignore the fact that he is universally respected. Ignore that he with finish in the top five or six ALL TIME in hits.

remind me how those things win ballgames?

oh my bad, I forgot those rings were won by Jeter himself. What a beast.

do you think Pete rose was the greatest ever? He has the most hits by a huge margin

No I don't think Pete is the greatest ever, but you basically dismiss what Jeter has accomplished and my guess is the reason you do this is either A: you hate the Yankees or B: you're tired of hearing his name. Neither of which are valid reasons.