• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Basically a carbon copy of the Kings series last year. Chance to ice the series, blow lead with seconds to go, lose quickly in OT. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if this team melts down and blows the series. It seems to be a trademark of Boudreau-coached teams. 

Basically a carbon copy of the Kings series last year. Chance to ice the series, blow lead with seconds to go, lose quickly in OT. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if this team melts down and blows the series. It seems to be a trademark of Boudreau-coached teams. 

Not really, they didn't lose 2 at home to start the series nor are the Flames the Kings

They are obviously not. They didn't lose the first 2 games at home like they did last year.

If this was the first game of the series, I'd agree with you but it's not and the Ducks showed they are the better team when they won the first 2 games.

They are obviously not. They didn't lose the first 2 games at home like they did last year.

If this was the first game of the series, I'd agree with you but it's not and the Ducks showed they are the better team when they won the first 2 games.

By my statement I meant that, until proven otherwise (which would entail winning this series and taking the Blackhawks to 6-7 games), the Ducks are basically the current incarnation of the Sharks/Canucks of a few years ago, a team that's made a habit out of meltdowns and early exits. This game was pretty much "Here we go again."

Ducks didn't play a terrible game but they didn't play their game. Played down to Calgary's level like they did against many teams this season. So damn frustrating. Hampus just missing the empty net to seal the game. Simon taking that stupid penalty after Andersen was hit. Vatanen with that idiotic delay of game call. Just so many stupid penalties overall. Ducks really need to clean it up. I hope Jiri checks in for Palms or Jackman. Most likely Palms. Stoner out for Wiz and go at it again. Step up the intensity and don't give these ass hats any hope.

By my statement I meant that, until proven otherwise (which would entail winning this series and taking the Blackhawks to 6-7 games), the Ducks are basically the current incarnation of the Sharks/Canucks of a few years ago, a team that's made a habit out of meltdowns and early exits. This game was pretty much "Here we go again."

Wow, Ducks lead for most of the game and finally drop their 1st playoff game (making them 6-1 in these playoffs) and all of the sudden they are the Sharks/Canucks?  Clown statement bro.  Ducks in 5.

The Ducks are 6-1 in the playoffs. Cool your jets. They aren't going to win every game.

Gonna be real fun to watch them kick their ass on Friday and Sunday though.

Also this team needs to learn not to take stupid penalties at the end of games. It almost cost us last round. Vatanen needs to learn this especially. Would rather learn this lesson now than against Chicago.

This rounds' scheduling has been horrid. We have to wait til Friday night for game 4 while Tampa and Montreal will play games 3-4 on back to back nights? What the hell...

Venue availability?