• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

I wouldn't say that. The Blackhawks are a great team, but they're honestly overrated. This isn't the 70s Habs we're talking about here...

i couldn't disagree with you more. this is a team that won 2 cups in the last 5 years, and save for an OT goal by martinez in game 7 at home last year, would have been in the cup finals again.

if the ducks and hawks meet in the WCF, you'll have your hands full.

ready for the flames.

remember this back in the day?

in my opinion this series in 2006 is what solidified the Ducks as officially a top tier team.

and this fight is what sealed the deal for us.

i dont think iginla knew beach was a lefty.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/21418

Probably my favorite hockey fight of all time.  Won the Ducks the series IMO.

i couldn't disagree with you more. this is a team that won 2 cups in the last 5 years, and save for an OT goal by martinez in game 7 at home last year, would have been in the cup finals again.

if the ducks and hawks meet in the WCF, you'll have your hands full.

See, this is my point. You're acting like they're some god damn dynasty. They're a very good team, but they're not unbeatable.

Edited by TeemuTrout

ANAHEIM DUCKS VS. CALGARY FLAMES SECOND ROUND SCHEDULE

If Tampa Bay advances to the Second Round:

Game Date Venue Time (PDT) 1 Thursday, April 30 Honda Center 7:00 2 Sunday, May 3 Honda Center 7:00 3 Tuesday, May 5 Scotiabank Saddledome 6:30 4 Friday, May 8 Scotiabank Saddledome 6:30 5* Sunday, May 10 Honda Center TBD 6* Tuesday, May 12 Scotiabank Saddledome TBD 7* Thursday, May 14 Honda Center TBD

*if necessary

If Detroit advances to the Second Round:

Game Date Venue Time (PDT) 1 Thursday, April 30 Honda Center 7:00 2 Sunday, May 3 Honda Center 7:00 3 Wednesday, May 6 Scotiabank Saddledome 6:30 4 Friday, May 8 Scotiabank Saddledome 6:30 5* Sunday, May 10 Honda Center TBD 6* Tuesday, May 12 Scotiabank Saddledome TBD 7* Thursday, May 14 Honda Center TBD

They did it again first game is at 7:30 et then the ducks at 10 et. What if the first game doesn't finish or goes to ot? You are sol unless you have nhl network or go online to watch

With only 2 series going on at the same time they might just move the game to NBCSN, CNBC, or USA instead of NHL Network to start.

With only 2 series going on at the same time they might just move the game to NBCSN, CNBC, or USA instead of NHL Network to start.

Hopefully but last time the first game went over, there weren't any games on the other channels yet they still didn't show the Ducks on those channels.