• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: @Indians 6/19/2014

What else is new? Every feeling you get is always something where the Angels end up losing or some other jacked up result.

It just has all the makings. We've seen this before.

A SP will be solid. Offense takes the day off. Some other team has 1 clutch hit to separate themselves

I do and it's not close.   With Ibanez, you knew the odds were he had fallen off a cliff last year and the only way he ended up costing much was if he actually produced.  We would have been better off ressurecting Kelly Gruber.

Yeah, that's probably part of it.

Also, while it's not his fault, the hype and narrative that came with Freese was pretty annoying.

The other thing I think is that I liked Raul and even if he wasn't here, I would want him to play well(except against the Angels). If it wasn't beneficial to the Angels for him to do well, I wouldn't have had the slightest bit of interest in what David Freese did.

Of course, Hamilton is slumping (.222 BA in past 40 at bats).

Things that will happen before Pujols and Hamilton EVER hit well at the same time in Halos unis:

World peace

76ers win NBA title.

Sabres win Stanley Cup.

Cleveland Browns win the super bowl