• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

21 Things You Didn’t Know About In-N-Out

Ok, are you ready?  There is no such thing as monkey style.  Bun donuts are not something you can order.  Oh and Lou we aren't suppose to grill those chillis.  Everything else seems legit.  If any of you have specific questions (Adam, don't ask a damn thing about your fries) fire away.  If I can answer I will, we are a pretty transparent company. 

Could be fake, but the linked video in the article looked pretty real.

I'm losing my touch.  No reactions to this.  

I was hoping to get a rise out of fanatics, is all.  

I actually miss in-n-out.  We got a Five Guys up here, but it's just not the same. 

I can't stand 5 Guys.  When we were out in San Diego at the end of March I crushed a 3X3 Animal Style.  So good.

BTW Cez, a couple of Manhattan hipsters did a really stupid burger taste test by flying out a deconstructed In-n-Out hamburger for a taste test against the Shake House burger then reheated them. I was about as moronic of a taste test as you could have hoped for, comparing a double double from INO with a hamburger from a local place with twice the meat portion then claiming the Shake House burger had a meatier taste. Add to it there are all of 5 SH stores and what you are comparing is a 200+ chain with a boutique. Pretty unfair.

The best was a comments rebuttal that pretty much shoved the shake back down the Manhattanites throats. It is on the second page of comments.

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2011/05/in-n-out-vs-five-guys-vs-shake-shack-the-first-bi-coastal-side-by-side-taste-test.html

Basically the cost difference really makes the difference in whether you are making an apples to oranges comparison. Note the INO had to go a 4x4 to match the amount of meat in the Shake House and yet still was cheaper.

INO (tax included for all items)
Burger (4x4)*= $5.60
Fries = 1.52
Shake = $2.12
Total = $9.24

SS (tax included for all items)
Burger (ShackBurger®)= $7.62
Fries = $2.89
Shake = $5.44
Total = $15.95

Total Difference = $6.71 (cheaper @ INO)

The cost difference is more than a regular Double Double meal combo. So you can chow down and buy your date a meal for less than sharing some of your fries from Shake House.

Cali, I can name several boutique burger shops that have a better burger than INO but they are just that. They have a clientele willing to fork out $10-18 a burger without sides. That is not a fair comparison and if you went to one of these places as often as you cruise through the INO drive through you would say they get old really quick. Especially from the pocketbook standpoint where you could probably get a better steak for the money.

Oh, and for the record I am not a real INO guy. I think they have the best quality of the chains but sometimes the independents can match them for flavor and offer more options. Like bacon. Sweet Jesus, INO get some damn bacon on those DD's.

Edited by Eric Notti

Cali, I can name several boutique burger shops that have a better burger than INO but they are just that. They have a clientele willing to fork out $10-18 a burger without sides. That is not a fair comparison and if you went to one of these places as often as you cruise through the INO drive through you would say they get old really quick. Especially from the pocketbook standpoint where you could probably get a better steak for the money.

Oh, and for the record I am not a real INO guy. I think they have the best quality of the chains but sometimes the independents can match them for flavor and offer more options. Like bacon. Sweet Jesus, INO get some damn bacon on those DD's.

Double Ds?  Holy ****!

Sweet Jesus, INO get some damn bacon on those DD's.

Can't argue this at all.

I have said for years that INO should be grilling up bacon for burgers, and to +1 that seasonal avocado for bacon avocado burgers a couple months out of the year. They're a California based company for darns sake!

Unstoppable they would be.

Can't argue this at all.

I have said for years that INO should be grilling up bacon for burgers, and to +1 that seasonal avocado for bacon avocado burgers a couple months out of the year. They're a California based company for darns sake!

Unstoppable they would be.

Thank god you aren't in charge.  Keep avocado and bacon away.  What makes INO so great is how simple and tasty their burgers are.

You just eliminated it by ordering it without. What more do you want?

I want it gone completely.  I can't stand that I have to waste my breath to ask them not to include it.  

Stradling, any chance there is expansion to Colorado?  I know there are plenty of cattle ranches around.

I want it gone completely.  I can't stand that I have to waste my breath to ask them not to include it.  

Stradling, any chance there is expansion to Colorado?  I know there are plenty of cattle ranches around.

And pot heads to eat it

They don't expand to states that don't support the spread.