• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yay, we're underdogs again!

Biergott

Only 2 out of the 7 didn't pick the Angels to make the post season.

You're right, sorry.  I was typing too fast.  Meant to say that, but only one had us winning the division and not one had us going to the series.  Trying to multi-task at work.

None of these Experts picked the Angels to have a league championship? I understand the love for some of the other teams, but I have it shaking out this way:

AL WEST = Angels

AL EAST = Blue Jays

AL CENTRAL = Tigers

AL WILD CARD = Rangers

AL WILD CARD = Rays

Rangers lose their second straight one game playoff. Tigers beat the Rays, Angels over the Jays, Angels over the Tigers to face the... 

NL WEST = Giants

NL EAST = Nationals

NL CENTRAL = Reds

NL WILD CARD = Dodgers

NL WILD CARD = Braves

Dodgers beat the Braves in the one game Playoff. Dodgers beat the Nationals, Reds beat the Giants, Reds beat the Dodgers, to face the Angels in the World Series. 

Angels over Reds in 6. AL MVP Trout faces NL MVP Votto to go along with AL CY Young Weaver.

Hamilton (Billy) vs. Hamilton (Josh).

It works.