• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Inquiry about tickets and seating for my first game

I'm planning to watch a game on July 24th playing the Tigers. I don't live near LA. I'm planning to sit in the upperfield (highest level behind the homeplate). How much time in advance do I need to buy the tickets?(considering there is a discount) Does sitting at the end of the section and bottom of the section affect the view? 

For that game I don't think the price will change much, it may even go down as the game gets closer.

I think the first few rows in the "VIEW MVP" section (about 516-525) is a great place to sit, you can see everything well. 

This link has good info:

https://seatgeek.com/tigers-at-angels-tickets/7-24-2014-anaheim-california-angel-stadium-of-anaheim/mlb/1894042/

Good Luck!

How much time in advance do I need to buy the ticket in advance for the upper field section?

Well, if you gamble on the Angels falling completely out of contention by the All Star break you can find discounted tickets the week of the game. If they don't the tickets will be pretty much at face value plus the ticket brokers "convenience fee". Usually there is something available as long as it is not the Dogs, Skankees or Bloody Sox in town.

Right now you can go on ticketmaster and pick up any amount of tickets you need for that date and it is $28.25++ per ticket in the 400 section behind home plate. Or you can splurge and get field tickets on the visitor first base line for $86++. If this is your one trip, go field level.

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/schedule/?c_id=ana#y=2014&m=7&calendar=DEFAULT

just click on the T for tickets to go to Ticketmaster for the date you are in town.

It is like watching baseball from a 10 story building. The era of $10 tickets are over. You may find a Uecker seat in the far outfield or by the scoreboard for that money but nothing that you won't need binoculars to see the outfielders.

Edited by Eric Notti

BTW Seat Geek is selling season ticket holder tickets for whatever the ticket holder wants for the ticket. That could be well over the face value so shop wisely.

Seat Geek doesn't sell tickets, it shows what everyone else is selling tickets for including StubHub, eBay, the Angels Exchange, 714 tickets, and other brokers. Besides that, the map shows what the view looks like from each section. Its a great site for information.

There is the Katella bus.. check www.octa.net  for info on that bus-- it's a public bus.  There is also the ART bus. This is a trolley that will bring you directly from the convention center to the stadium and also goes to the mall(the outlets at Orange) among other places.  ART is short for Anaheim resort transit.  That gives you at least 2 options..

Is there a bus service from Anaheim convention center to the Angels stadium? It says here on the LAA website but not the bus company website.

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/ana/ballpark/directions/index.jsp?content=anaheim_resort_transportation

You're overthinking it, dude. Relax and figure it out when you get here. The Stadium is not that far from the Convention Ctr, and you can roll up to the ticket window an hour before the first pitch and still have a ton of seat options for that game.

Edited by ELEVEN