• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fun with the lineup

Let's say the Angels continue to struggle and they decide to do something radical, like trade Howie Kendrick for pitching. Let's say Iannetta, Freese and Ibanez keep stinking up the joint. Here's the lineup I'd like to see for the second half:

LF Calhoun

CF Trout

1B Pujols

RF Hamilton

C Conger

DH Cron

3B Green

2B Lindsey

SS Aybar

I know, that's a quesionable 5-9, but why not give it a shot? Obviously its early and Freese and Ibanez deserve time to get going. But I would like to see Conger play more, and it does seem like only a matter of time before Cron is called up.

Just ruminating...

Let's be realistic Kendrick and Aybar do NOT suck. They are average to slightly above average players at their positions. That being said I'd like to see a Howie for Stroman centered trade. Lineup I want to see by the end of the year:

1. Calhoun RF

2. Trout CF

3. Pujols 1b

4. Hamilton LF

5. Cron DH

6. Freese 3b

7. Conger C

8. Green 2b

9. Aybar SS

Ianetta, McDonald, Shuck, Ibanez