• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB.TV - Anyone a subscriber? What device do you stream it with?

TEvans

I use my AppleTV when I'm watching at home. I can get HD quality (most of the time at least) on my big screen. My one beef with it is that I can't use any of the DVR capabilities on the AppleTV. I've read that the Roku devices may allow for the DVR functions during streaming. Anyone familiar with this?

What I'd like to do is start a game about 30-60 minutes late and fast forward through the commercial breaks. Watch a 3 hour game in closer to 2:15 or so... if I read it correctly, the Roku may allow for this.

I think MLB.tv is having issues with all devices right now. 

Yeah I read on MLB.TV's site a week ago their latest update took them by surprise. It's been a lot better the last few days through my AppleTV than it was the first few games of the season. 

Yeah I read on MLB.TV's site a week ago their latest update took them by surprise. It's been a lot better the last few days through my AppleTV than it was the first few games of the season. 

Yep. It's been running more smoothly for me too.

Just wish I could watch split screen on my 55 inch tv.

That's just a xbox one issue though.