• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

feinstein

how in the hell is this moron still in the government? she attempts to reinstate the same assault weapons ban thatt did nothing to decrease deaths by gun. the fact that she is on the senate intelligence commitee is the biggest oxymoron and sick joke i have ever watched. this woman is objective evidence of how useless and sick our government is.

however i guess feinstein doesn't do anything different from the rest of our elected officials. create a phony problem, generate drama about the phony problem  solve it. then pat each other on the back like heros.

the problem with gun laws and gun violence is that laws already on the books would solve them. california law states that if you have been adjudged a danger to yourself or others you can't own a gun. it is not enforced. so, instead we get drama queens like feinstien dancing around and doing nothing. useless.

Because she runs for office in California. If the voters here have not got the hint that this state is turmoil, they never will. She will leave office when she dies.

She is not going to die, she is the master vampiress. As long as she can suck the life blood out of California she will live on in the senate forever.

Ignoring the idiocy of your gun rant...Maybe you should ask yourself how far has the Republican party fallen in the state of California that they can't even produce a credible candidate to run against her.

I agree about Republican candidates but it wouldn't matter with the voters we have in this state.

I agree about Republican candidates but it wouldn't matter with the voters we have in this state.

I don't think that's true at all. If you put up a credible moderate Republican candidate who didn't push far right positions on social issues they might have a decent chance. The problem is to win the Republican primary you have to put on triangle hat and carry around a bible.

I don't think that's true at all. If you put up a credible moderate Republican candidate who didn't push far right positions on social issues they might have a decent chance. The problem is to win the Republican primary you have to put on triangle hat and carry around a bible.

So one that is more like a democrat? Arnold is proof that isn't a good idea. The republicans in this state have not put forth a good candidate in quite some time so they do need to have one with some charisma and leadership.

i am convinced that she actually died 10 years ago, and we've been sedning a zombie to Sacramento.. by we i mean the liberal dems, hollywood elitists, and illegals, not me.  Her sidekick Boxer isnt any better.  Christ we elected Moonbeam again after he failed miserable in the first episode.

Doesn't matter though, hitler could run in this state and win as long as he had a "D" next to his name.  It isnt as much a reflection on how bad the Reps are here, as much as it is how overpowering the Dems are.

i am convinced that she actually died 10 years ago, and we've been sedning a zombie to Sacramento.. by we i mean the liberal dems, hollywood elitists, and illegals, not me.  Her sidekick Boxer isnt any better.  Christ we elected Moonbeam again after he failed miserable in the first episode.

Doesn't matter though, hitler could run in this state and win as long as he had a "D" next to his name.  It isnt as much a reflection on how bad the Reps are here, as much as it is how overpowering the Dems are.

Maybe she has Keith Richards' doctor.

So one that is more like a democrat? Arnold is proof that isn't a good idea. The republicans in this state have not put forth a good candidate in quite some time so they do need to have one with some charisma and leadership.

Yes, one that is more centrist and less far right bible thumping baby jesus tea bagger. The voters of California have rejected that aspect of the Republican party, to the point where they have super majorities in both houses of state government. The fact that Republicans refuse to actually take note of that fact (see flops post below as a nice example) shows that they don't get it.

Yes, one that is more centrist and less far right bible thumping baby jesus tea bagger. The voters of California have rejected that aspect of the Republican party, to the point where they have super majorities in both houses of state government. The fact that Republicans refuse to actually take note of that fact (see flops post below as a nice example) shows that they don't get it.

Maybe they should reconsider in order to save this state. This state used to be conservative and was doing pretty well.

Maybe they should reconsider in order to save this state. This state used to be conservative and was doing pretty well.

So, you think the state was conservative, and not the Republican party was overtaken by the fringe right? Hmmm. Ok. Top notch analysis there, you must work for the Republican party in California.

So, you think the state was conservative, and not the Republican party was overtaken by the fringe right? Hmmm. Ok. Top notch analysis there, you must work for the Republican party in California.

I'm not talking about the fringe right. That is only a small portion of the party and there aren't many in California anyways. 

I'm not talking about the fringe right. That is only a small portion of the party and there aren't many in California anyways. 

Apparently there are enough of them to hijack the primaries in California resulting in candidates who can't win running in the general election.

Somewhere along the line a christian stole one of red's girlfriends.

Inadequate GOP candidates are basically what got Harry Reid reelected. In the summer of 2010 Reid was all but dead politically. His likely opponent in the general election, Sue Lowden, made the statement that people could barter for health care with chickens, just like in the old days. Enter the Tea Party, to give us an even bigger whack job, Sharron Angle. After saying to multiple groups that "we need to phase Social Security and Medicare out" then trying to deny it, she said that a "second amendment solution" might be viable in connection with our problems with government. In other words, if anyone doesn't share your views, shoot them. Tea Party support carried the more psychotic candidate to victory in the GOP primary, and Angle turned a 14-point lead into a seven-point deficit within less than a month when voters heard what she was all about. Even many people in her own party didn't vote for her.