• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

So we are to automatically believe the BP spill was entirely an environmental disaster. A disaster caused by an explosion that was entirely BPs fault. A disaster that really hadn’t occurred with most oil spills coming from ships. The major argument from the right was oil spills are primarily from ships not wells and pipelines. Magically a line exploded and the left had their first pipeline disaster. 

It’s hard to argue with this.

Nothing like the Deepwater Horizon event had ever happened before. It was pretty much only from ships.

Oh, rats, wait…

There is that other time it also happened on a completely different BP rig in Azerbaijan, another case in which BP blamed Halliburton’s cement work for the event.

No worries, though. They were completely forthcoming with that info when Deepwater Horizon ate shit.

Just kidding! It took a Wikileaks info dump for that to come out:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/15/wikileaks-bp-azerbaijan-gulf-spill

39 minutes ago, mypillow.com said:

It’s hard to argue with this.

Nothing like the Deepwater Horizon event had ever happened before. It was pretty much only from ships.

Oh, rats, wait…

There is that other time it also happened on a completely different BP rig in Azerbaijan, another case in which BP blamed Halliburton’s cement work for the event.

No worries, though. They were completely forthcoming with that info when Deepwater Horizon ate shit.

Just kidding! It took a Wikileaks info dump for that to come out:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/15/wikileaks-bp-azerbaijan-gulf-spill

Nice cherry pick of a spill that didn’t even crack the top 25.
Again , I’m not claiming to know the truth either way. Fact is that nobody knows. Deepwater may have been a well timed accident during Obama’s green energy push. I don’t believe it’s out of the question to consider Halliburton an important member of the deep state and global government initiatives. They ultimately settled for a billion dollars yet we have and continue to funnel billions in government and defense contracts their way. That’s not a huge punishment if we truly considered them partially responsible. The BP settlement didn’t hurt them either.

Our government knew and continues to know what happened then and now. They feed the media the narrative that benefits their objective. Nobody is blaming the contractors for the current leaks. I don’t doubt for a minute that our government would allow a dozen Americans to die and piss away good oil for politics. Hell we are still bringing Americans home from Afghanistan and the government really didn’t give a shit about leaving them behind. 

31 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Again , I’m not claiming to know the truth either way. Fact is that nobody knows. Deepwater may have been a well timed accident during Obama’s green energy push. I don’t believe it’s out of the question to consider Halliburton an important member of the deep state and global government initiatives. They ultimately settled for a billion dollars yet we have and continue to funnel billions in government and defense contracts their way. That’s not a huge punishment if we truly considered them partially responsible. The BP settlement didn’t hurt them either.

Our government knew and continues to know what happened then and now. They feed the media the narrative that benefits their objective. Nobody is blaming the contractors for the current leaks. I don’t doubt for a minute that our government would allow a dozen Americans to die and piss away good oil for politics. Hell we are still bringing Americans home from Afghanistan and the government really didn’t give a shit about leaving them behind. 

"I'm not saying it happened, I'm just asking questions based off of unfounded evidence bro." -every conspiracy theorist out there. 

39 minutes ago, St1ck said:

"I'm not saying it happened, I'm just asking questions based off of unfounded evidence bro." -every conspiracy theorist out there. 

It makes perfectly good sense that Companies with revenues in the 100s of billions risked losing 70 billion in fees and 350 million in oil to save a few bucks on concrete and construction. Big oil didn’t get rich making stupid business decisions  It’s much more likely that this was an attack , sabotage, or less likely a freak accident. Pretty sure this was intentional and these companies took the fall with political assurances of future compensation.

their negligent cost cutting measures just happened to blow up as the first green energy President was pushing his green  agenda.  

Nobody is questioning the concrete or construction of the Russian wells. 

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

It’s nothing to do with top 25. It’s to do with it being the same thing that happened in Deepwater. Furthermore, basically nobody knew about it in the public and BP still blamed Halliburton, and this was before Obama was president.

Of course the government would allow people to die for oil and politics. You character seems to have a life that they love that owes directly to that fact.

Sometimes shit goes sideways.

Sometimes you are working on viruses and they escape from a lab, you try to cover it up and it goes on to kill a bunch of people.

Sometimes you are pumping oil and your equipment fails twice for the same reason.

Shit happens.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

I'm not very political or care to be, but every now and then I come across shit by proximity. Every time I hear Dave Smith talk politics it makes too much sense. He also does way more diligence than most. Take of it what you wish, but it's very telling.

He's the best. 

Just now, Brandon said:

I never encountered a person who made this post and wasn't an asshole.

Way to keep the streak alive.

Who else has made this post? 

But it's all in good fun. I think if more of us tried to stay out of political discussions the world would be a better place.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Who else has made this post? 

But it's all in good fun. I think if more of us tried to stay out of political discussions the world would be a better place.

Absolutely but with social media giving everyone keyboard warrior status it will only get worse 

12 hours ago, cals said:

Joe Rogan is mildly retarded and it makes me sad for the people that can't see it.

Yet he has some of the smartest people in society on his podcast opposed to some retard that puts a dog toy in his boxers in an empty hotel room for his dog to look at while posting on a baseball message board.

When you're at the level of Eric Weinstein, Elon Musk, or Neil deGrasse Tyson then let's talk about who's a retard, you dunce. I bet you didn't even watch the video I posted where Joe doesn't even talk? Fucking internet.

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yet he has some of the smartest people in society on his podcast opposed to some retard that puts a dog toy in his boxers in an empty hotel room for his dog to look at while posting on a baseball message board.

When you're at the level of Eric Weinstein, Elon Musk, or Neil deGrasse Tyson then let's talk about who's a retard, you dunce. I bet you didn't even watch the video I posted where Joe doesn't even talk? Fucking internet.

I think the appeal of Rogan’s podcast is the wide variety of guests he has on it. Rogan himself isn’t all that interesting or insightful but guests like Dave Smith above are. Hell, I really liked the ones with Bob Lazar and Capt. Fravor as guests. I don’t have Spotify so I don’t listen much anymore other than these YouTube clips.