• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

First off it was an inside joke you won't get.  You said Eurofag and I have called Poulter Eurofag for years.  Never liked that guy. Second, my daughters affairs are none of your business, a midget should be beat for shit they have no business in.  I am sorry you love Putin and he is being inconvenienced.  Since you are obviously an expert in world affairs I won't debate you on the subject again. Now go turn Info Wars back on and be a good midget. 

Yes Larry, I admit I am a fucking dick and will call people fat fuck or as evidenced, midget.  You can call me what you want but you notice I never mention anyone's family unless they were ill and said hope they get better. Maybe I already bought my daughter a house, why would I tell you first. 

I wasn’t poking fun at your daughter. I’m simply saying that the average person is going to get absolutely screwed by the upcoming economic downturn. 

US sending $725 million more in military aid to Ukraine

The Biden administration will send Ukraine a new $725 million package of weapons and other military assistance, the White House said Friday, as the U.S. added to a flurry of aid announcements from European allies this week.

The announcement comes on the heels of meetings at NATO, where defense leaders from Europe and around the world pledged weapons and air defense systems to Ukraine as Russia heightened its bombardment of Kyiv and other regions.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/us-sending-725-million-military-aid-ukraine-91530918

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

US sending $725 million more in military aid to Ukraine

The Biden administration will send Ukraine a new $725 million package of weapons and other military assistance, the White House said Friday, as the U.S. added to a flurry of aid announcements from European allies this week.

The announcement comes on the heels of meetings at NATO, where defense leaders from Europe and around the world pledged weapons and air defense systems to Ukraine as Russia heightened its bombardment of Kyiv and other regions.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/us-sending-725-million-military-aid-ukraine-91530918

Sending $725 million, that we don't have, at todays interest rates.  

On 10/15/2022 at 7:21 AM, Lhalo said:

I wasn’t poking fun at your daughter. I’m simply saying that the average person is going to get absolutely screwed by the upcoming economic downturn. 

It's ok Holmes.  I am more upset you didn't get the Poulter is a Eurofag reference.