• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2007 Top Prospect List from Lindy's Baseball Magazine

NrM

2, 6, 9, and 11 have been big disappointments though.

Phil Hughes just signed a big contract. Just because a player doesn't turn out to be an ace, doesn't make him a disappointment imo

Same with Kendrick and not living up to his potential. He's still be a solid player.

Edited by Poozy

I doubt it. There will still be the human element of failure and injury.

Injuries will always be a part of it but the new technology like pitch/fx  and other varieties of that will help give scouts and front offices a better idea of what a player will be like. I'm not saying it will be perfect but I think we'll see less "colossal" busts and more busts who end up just being good players rather than guys who never even reach the majors. 

The one thing that will be hard to project and has been hard to project is the makeup of a player. 

As an M's fan it blows my mind that Blake Beaven is mentioned as a top high school prospect on the last page ... especially the note about him touching 96 with a nasty slider. Don't think I've seen him throw anything faster than 91-92.

Where the **** did all that go Blake?

Edited by Ender