• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels acquire.....well...nobody

fan_since79

What's the deal?! 

Tons of trades/signings happening all over the place, and we got David Freese and Joe Smith.

I really hope we're not finished. Joe Blanton looks like a lock for that #5 spot right now. 

Dipoto already acknowledge they need two starting pitchers. Relax, though I know it's hard when you see other teams getting a lot of work done this week.

What's the deal?! 

Tons of trades/signings happening all over the place, and we got David Freese and Joe Smith.

I really hope we're not finished. Joe Blanton looks like a lock for that #5 spot right now. 

It's not that bad. Some teams have done nothing (so far).

If it makes you feel any better...there's some rumor that Brett Anderson could go for Howie Kendrick but people have probably already heard that and there's about a 2% shot it happens.

What's the deal?! 

There are 162 players that are eligible for free agency.

There are 30 MLB teams and so far only 26 free agents have agreed to a contract with a new team.

By signing one player the Angels are more active than 10 teams that have yet to sign a player.

Giants -3

Athletics - 3

Indians - 2

Phillies - 2

Blue Jays - 2

Well, with some of the trades and signings the Angels have made in recent years -- particularly at this sort of point in time, when other teams have made moves and the Angels seem 'desperate' to 'DO SOMETHING' -- perhaps the best move is to sit still and not take on some ridiculous contract.