• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.Com NFL Picks - Week 11

Oops, again, my apologies. My reply should have read "Sure loser?" As I was questioning your remarks about KC being a sure loser. I fixed it.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to go from 0-60 in 4 seconds with the dumbshit comment, other than maybe I unintentionally struck a nerve. That's what I meant, I wasn't then, nor am I now attempting to be passive.

You have a good day as well.

Well, you mention where I posted I don't take it seriously and in the same post I said that I mentioned using the data for gambling. I mentioned being a dumbf.ck as those that do the homer thing and bet on their own team even when the odds or games are terrible.

Nothing worse than the homer.

I'm also using my numbers in a spread sheet with spread picks for betting purposes.

I'm out of the running for this pickem, I'm more interested in my clip. I'm not going to be the dumb**** that picks a sure loser because they are my team.

Well, you mention where I posted I don't take it seriously and in the same post I said that I mentioned using the data for gambling. I mentioned being a dumbf.ck as those that do the homer thing and bet on their own team even when the odds or games are terrible.

Oh, and here I thought you were calling me dumbshit. Hey!, that's worse... I think?

Guilty as charged on the homer front though.

I am however not so passionate as to just throw away my money for the sake of my homerism. I'm not a dumbass. 

I learned quick as a Lakers fan during childhood where Sedale Threat was the best player. And of course being a Chiefs fan and learning the point spreads when they weren't good.

Speaking of which, I think someone mentioned it before, we should do a spread pickem next year as well or either or. If someone could help out Kurt that would be cool.