• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SI - Oklahoma State major violations

nate

Eh, sort of.  They have nobody to blame but themselves.  They fought everything tooth and nail and blatantly gave the NCAA the finger.  Other universities accept that they screwed up and work with the NCAA.

USC suffered from their own arrogance.

It may be true that they suffered from their own arrogance, but with hindsight being 20/20 and the punishment supposedly being for what happened, they were absolutely jobbed. There's just no getting around that. USC got screwed.

I think it is BS for another reason.  I think all of these other universities should get the same punishment SC got if not worse.

The one that still blows my mind is UNC.  They played with several players that should have been ineligible because their grades were doctored.  They almost totally got away with it too.

I think it is BS for another reason.  I think all of these other universities should get the same punishment SC got if not worse.

The one that still blows my mind is UNC.  They played with several players that should have been ineligible because their grades were doctored.  They almost totally got away with it too.

Obviously, but if getting away with it is the rule rather than the exception, USC got jobbed.

As an Oklahoma alumnus, it was mysterious to me how Oklahoma State went from perennial also-ran to national contender. Now I have my answer - several of them, in fact. It is no secret that people like Garth Brooks and T. Boone Pickens have put a lot of money into the program, but that alone does not account for the transformation. This does.