• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Torii!!

I would rather see Oakland get hot and make a run, than see Texas run off with this division.

I hate Texas.

Why?  Not that we like any of our division competitors, just curious as to why they are worse than Oakland.

Edited by tomsred

After seeing Hunter change his approach last season, I knew he had at least one good season left in him and maybe two. The worry that he would end up like Abreu I thought was unfair considering how Hunter stays in shape. The naysayers also pointed out how he only had a  few HRs after the first couple months. Well he now has 16, same as last year and more doubles and triples than all of last year.

Why?  Not that we like any of our division competitors, just curious as to why they are worse than Oakland.

I don't get that. The A's actually have so many more guys that are less likeable on their team compared to the Rangers. We actually took two of their biggest douchebags in C.J. and Josh. Now all that remains is Kinsler. A's on the other hand, Reddick, Donaldson, Balfour, Sogard...

Edited by silviodante09