• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

We all want to believe in Albert but ...........

Ohtaniland

sometimes he just needs to just lock it up.

"Why would you want to leave a place like St. Louis to go somewhere else and make $3 or $4 more million a year? It's not about the money. I already got my money."

"Why would I do something like that to my family?".

"Why would I do something like that to God?" 

"Why would I do something like that to my team?"

"I am currently in the process of taking legal action against Jack Clark and his employers at WGNU 920AM. I am going to send a message that you cannot act in a reckless manner, like they have, and get away with it."

Sorry austin724, but that's such a tired argument and ends up sound like apology for bad management decisions. It isn't just one or two decisions that look bad in hindsight, its almost all of them. The vast majority of Jerry Dipoto's trades and signings have turned out poorly.

As for Albert Pujols, its sad what a mockery of a great player he has become. I guess all we can hope for is that the foot injury really was the primary cause of his suckage and that he'll bounce back to at least 2011-12 levels, which isn't the player we all hoped for but is at least not a total loss.

I don't understand what the first quote has to do with the other quotes.

Again, people are turning on Pujols because of his poor performance. If he were putting up good numbers this season, you all would be defending him in these steroid allegations.

Regardless of whether this board or the fans in general liked or dislike a move, it's ends up as good or bad one way or another. 

Our approval is irrelevant. 

I initially liked a bunch of stuff that Dipoto has done that hasn't worked and I've disagreed with several moves over the years that have worked out well. 

Trying to speculate on the right and wrong is fun, but it doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters are results and they haven't been there. 

Can we trade him back to St. Louis ? Does his family still live there or did he finally actually move here?

I'm pretty sure they still live there and they never plan to move to So. Cal. or anywhere else, but stay in So. Cal. during the summer (when school gets out). Hamilton is the same way (his family still lives in Texas). 

I'm pretty sure they still live there and they never plan to move to So. Cal. or anywhere else, but stay in So. Cal. during the summer (when school gets out). Hamilton is the same way (his family still lives in Texas).

I don't understand that. Why accept a job where your family doesn't want to move except for 3 months out of the year. Should have stayed in St Louis.

Why would he do something like that to his family?

It's amazing to me how judgmental, insolent, and demanding fans can be.  Some of you are pathetic with how personal you get with the players.  It's like by playing poorly, he has somehow personally wronged you.  It's lame.