• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT: 8/7/13 Rangers @ Angels

1. Leonys Martin(RF)

2. Elvis Andrus(SS)

3. Ian Kinsler(2B)

4. Adrian Beltre(3B)

5. Mitch Moreland(1B)

6. Geovany Soto©

7. David Murphy(LF)

8. Craig Gentry(CF)

9. Jurickson Profar(DH)

1. Kole Calhoun(RF)

2. Mike Trout(CF)

3. Josh Hamilton(LF)

4. Mark Trumbo(1B)

5. Erick Aybar(SS)

6. J.B. Shuck(DH)

7. Chris Nelson(3B)

8. Hank Conger©

9. Grant Green(2B)

LAA: Tommy Hanson TEX: Alexi Ogando

@MikeDiGiovanna: It's spring training in August in Anaheim, where #Angels working on pick-offs, run-downs, holding runners, PFP (pitchers fielding practice).

Wait.  I thought Mike said in the past that working on these types of things during the season wasn't needed?

Wait.  I thought Mike said in the past that working on these types of things during the season wasn't needed?

As you all mock the Angels for doing this, did any one of you stop to think that just maybe they are working on these things because we have in the lineup:

Schuck, Calhoun, Nelson, Green.  We have  a lot of minor leaguers in this lineup so maybe its needed.

As you all mock the Angels for doing this, did any one of you stop to think that just maybe they are working on these things because we have in the lineup:

Schuck, Calhoun, Nelson, Green.  We have  a lot of minor leaguers in this lineup so maybe its needed.

It was needed even when the lineup was full of regulars. This team has been a sloppy mess since spring training.

Sounds like it's just the pitchers doing the extra work, so not sure what it has to do with Shuck, Nelson, etc.

MS is basically admitting that his pitchers are lacking in basic fielding fundamentals.  That he's just figuring this out in August is an indictment of his management of this team, IMO.

I was working a party for travel agents thrown by Delta airlines and some of the rental car companies late last night

So I got to watch a hammered travel agent spend a solid 5 minutes trying to push open the door to the men’s room that was clearly a pull door.

I feel like that guy is the perfect analogy for this team