• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kiss cam

I laughed so much last night they viewed one couple and a guy from behind them stuck his head between and started sticking out his tongue. It was hilarious.

Like Katie said think it is 5th or 6th not sure best approach to get on camera.

Pretty sure it ended up being a triple kiss

Some advice...public engagements on the big screen in front of 35,000....not romantic...lame. Seriously lame. Oh my gawd...what a friggen retard lame.

Not to mention that if the woman doesn't see it coming, there may be a huge rejection. Adding the pressure of proposing in front of a huge crowd doesn't make it "special". It's something I would never do.

That GIF was a fcking beauty.

Part of me thinks he had a routine in his head in case he ever gets on the KISSCAM, but that would assume he had a beer in his hand (unless he always has either beer or food and would make love to either).

Most of me thinks he just improvised awesomely and I approve.

As to the woman sitting next to him...

Maybe I read it wrong, but I think she wasn't with him - just another fan that happened to be sitting next to him...

Stalker mode:  I'm going to see if there is a backstory to this online, if not there are a couple sub Reddits that always come up gold.

My money is on her not being with him.  

If she is, she better be his sister.

Maybe I read it wrong, but I think she wasn't with him - just another fan that happened to be sitting next to him...

Stalker mode:  I'm going to see if there is a backstory to this online, if not there are a couple sub Reddits that always come up gold.

My money is on her not being with him.  

If she is, she better be his sister.

It looks like she is with someone else, because she is hugging on the shoulder and pointing up to someone else.