• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/9/24): Royals @ Angels: Detmers on the mound, Guillorme at 2B

• jsnpritchett changed the title to Gameday Thread (5/9/24): Royals @ Angels: Detmers on the mound, Guillorme at 2B

At some point, we’re gonna hear the story like “Luis Guillorme landed at LAX at 5 pm and made it to Angel Stadium just in time to put on his new uniform, stretch, and play second base.”

3 minutes ago, BTH said:

At some point, we’re gonna hear the story like “Luis Guillorme landed at LAX at 5 pm and made it to Angel Stadium just in time to put on his new uniform, stretch, and play second base.”

You ain't making it to Angel Stadium for a 6:38pm game if you land at LAX at 5pm.

3 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

What Erica do to her hair?

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

I was gonna say, she can do WHATEVER she wants with her hair...but then I rewinded to see it cause I missed it and immediatepy went OMG WHYYYYYY

I can't tell if you guys are joking, but that's not Erica Weston.  It's Carrlyn Bathe.