• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Orioles (Season Opener - March 28th, 2024 3pm EST)

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

It truly is pathetic the amount of quit our fans have when they constantly bitch about the team or the owner quitting. 

I was joking, they are getting rolled. I'm only watching to see the kids play at this point.

Well, I've caught up to real time now. Unfortunately. No fast forwarding though I did endure most of the action till now. 

What can you say? Sandoval with no control or stuff. Though shoddy defense didn't help. Also some bad luck on a few soft hits. Suarez OK till a big mistake. 

Rendon is a weak spot on defense and hasn't shown anything at the plate. He has absolutely no range any more. 

Oriole pitching is embarrassing Angel hitters. 

I have only the Oriole feed and have to keep it on mute. It's a one sided love fest as they sit there in their Oriole windbreakers.