• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

T-Mobile Bringing Back Free MLB.tv Perk on March 26

58 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Hopefully not for long.  Or do they keep the area?

I think they will need to negotiate between the teams. The Nats had to give a percentage of television revenue to the Orioles when they moved. That said there may be some difference between tv market and actual market.

53 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I think they will need to negotiate between the teams. The Nats had to give a percentage of television revenue to the Orioles when they moved. That said there may be some difference between tv market and actual market.

I just want to know how every team within 500 miles got to claim Las Vegas as a home market.

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I appreciate the tip. I will look into it.

Lots of websites where you can stream games.  Not high quality but it's free, it's how I watch blacked out games.

Nothing illegal of course, we wouldn't partake in illegal streaming because we are not criminals like Ippei.

Redeemed this morning. Thanks for the reminder.

Regarding Vegas, if it's a home market for 6 teams, doesn't that mean you can watch all those teams on the local cable/satellite service?

Obviously you can't watch them on MLB.tv.

18 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I love this as a T-Mobile guy on the family plan, but having to go through the hoops of canceling my auto-renew so I can watch ST games from earlier in March is a pain in the ass. 

Yeah every year I consider buying a month of MLB.tv so I can watch ST games and every year I don't buy it.

7 hours ago, Jay said:

Regarding Vegas, if it's a home market for 6 teams, doesn't that mean you can watch all those teams on the local cable/satellite service?

Obviously you can't watch them on MLB.tv.

That would require me to either retain DirecTV or switch to Cox Cable, neither of which is happening. It also requires an extra cost sports package above and beyond the base subscription.